Educational Success (2 Gen Model)-
Our Goal: Families achieve educational success through high-quality education for children ages 0-17, and adult education and job training leading to potential employment with a family-sustaining wage.
- Child is ready for school and takes charge of his/her learning. (Early childhood education programs, tutoring/mentoring programs, after-school programs)
- Parent becomes a learning partner. (Case management, ESL combined with workforce training, free or low-cost coursework leading to credential/degree)
- Educational success becomes a core family value.
Our Goal: To build and participate in collaborations that will improve access to and availability of physical, emotional, mental, and behavioral health programs and services, and affect a measurable increase in the following:
- Youth and adults avoiding risky behavior.
- Individuals are physically healthy.
- Individuals and families are emotionally healthy.
- Individuals and families in crisis have access to responsive and effective health and counseling services.
Our Goal: To build and participate in collaborations that help individuals and families in crisis have access to responsive and effective emergency and basic need services that will affect a measurable increase in the following:
- Clients' emergency needs are met.
- Clients' basic needs are met.
- Individuals and families are financially stable and independent.