Community Engagement, Program Funding:
- 501(c)3 Nonprofit
- The proposed program must be a Health and human service organization serving Midland County
- Governed by a local volunteer board
- Fiscal agent must have audited financials
- The proposed program must align with at least one of United Way of Midland’s Community Impact Focus Area Goals
Upcoming 2-Gen Pathways for Families Initiative Timeline:
- Education Success (2023)
- Social, Health, and Well-Being (2024)
- Workforce Development (2025)
United Way of Midland Letter of Intent Application Now Closed
Letter of Intent Closed for 2023 Program Funding Cycle (Education Success)
The United Way of Midland Letter of Intent application is now closed for the 2023 Program funding cycle. The Letter of Intent application is the first step in the Request for Proposal (RFP) process. It is available to a wide array of diverse community organizations offering programming to benefit the community in Self Sufficiency. Collaborative applications are encouraged.
Qualifying organizations will be requested to outline their programming to demonstrate how a United Way partnership specifically provides an outcome in one of the following Focus Areas within the area of Education Success. Programs that most closely align with United Way’s mission and meet the criteria will be invited to apply.
Letter of Intent applications are available here and are due by December 9, 2022. Letter of intent submission is not a guarantee to be invited to apply for a grant.
For questions or additional information before submitting a Letter of Intent application, please contact the Director of Community Impact for the United Way of Midland, email@example.com, or call (432) 685-7714.
- January 25, 2023, 10 - 11:30am
- Pbconnect.org Training 101 and 102, Click registration link
- Zoom link: https://auntbertha.zoom.us/w/98153358500
- Dial In Number: 1.346.248.7799 - Texas, United States
- Meeting ID: 981-5335-8500, Passcode: 566931