The United Way of Midland understands that the achievement of the Community Impact goals requires substantial, longer- term investments in the most exceptional programs in the areas of Education, Self Sufficiency and Health. All program funding awarded through the Community Impact - Program Funding process are three-year multi-year funding.
Request for Proposal (RFP)-
The Request for Proposal (RFP) process assumes zero-based funding. All requests are reviewed competitively and without consideration to prior or current funding.
Request for Continuation of Funding (RCF)-
Organizations currently receiving program funding in the other focus areas are required to complete a Request for Continuation of Funding (RCF). All RCF, requests are reviewed with consideration to prior or current funding.
The following requirements must be met in order for a program to receive funding through the Grants Process:
-501 (C) 3 Nonprofit
-The proposed program must be a Health and human service organization serving Midland County.
-Governed by a local volunteer board
-The proposed program must align with at least one of United Way of Midland’s Community Impact Focus Area Goals.
1. Grant Release- Tuesday, January 8, 2019
2. Software and Grant Application Training- Software and Grant Application Training is optional but highly encouraged.
(Please sign up for the training on SIGNupGenius)
-Webinar: Monday, January 14th @ 11:30 am – 1:00 pm
-How to connect to the Webinar:
- Online Meeting Link: https://join.freeconferencecall.com/mevans00
- Online Meeting ID: mevans00
- Dial-in Number: (641) 715-3580 - United States
- Access Code: 817220
3. Proposal Submission Deadlines - Complete Application Packets (online via the e-CImpact - Grant Portal) must be submitted to UWM by 4:30 pm on Wednesday, February 13, 2019.
Please contact Michelle Evans at 432-685-7714 or MEvans@uwmidland.org if you have questions.